If you’re looking for really great Introductory Outlook 2016 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Microsoft Introductory Outlook 2016 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
On the Introductory Microsoft Outlook 2016 training, you will learn how to create emails and insert attachments into them. You will save attachments from emails you receive. You will create calendar appointments and invite people to meetings.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Outlook 2016 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Introductory Microsoft Outlook 2016 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Outlook configuration
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Outlook training courses
If you are new to Office 2016, you may also be interested in our Office 2016 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
Aims of the Introductory Outlook 2016 course
This course aims to give delegates an introduction to the Microsoft Outlook 2016 application.
On completion of the course delegates will have learnt to use Microsoft Outlook 2016. They will be able to:
- Send and receive mail
- Schedule appointments, events and meetings
- Create and manage tasks
- Organise contacts
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment.