If you’re looking for really great Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Intermediate Excel 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Intermediate Microsoft Excel 2010 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
For example, you may have been working on several Excel workbooks, but have now finished for the day. You want to close all open workbooks, saving the changes in each of them. With the workbooks open, hold down the Shift key and click the Close button at the top right of the Excel Title bar. A box appears asking whether you want to save changes to the active workbook. Click Yes To All to save changes to all workbooks and close them all.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Excel training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Organisations benefitting from our Intermediate Excel 2010 training include:
Aims of the Intermediate Excel 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates a greater understanding of MS Excel 2010.
On completion of the course delegates will have improved their skills in using Microsoft Excel 2010. They will be able to:
- Manipulate worksheets
- Apply conditional formatting
- Use various functions, including financial, logical and date/time functions
- Manage Excel tables
- Customise charts
- Use Excel in conjunction with other applications
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a basic knowledge of Excel.