If you’re looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Microsoft Excel 2016 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Microsoft Excel 2016 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Excel workbooks
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
For example, you may have been working on several Excel workbooks, but have now finished for the day. You want to close all open workbooks, saving the changes in each of them. With the workbooks open, hold down the Shift key and click the Close button at the top right of the Excel Title bar. A box appears asking whether you want to save changes to the active workbook. Click Yes To All to save changes to all workbooks and close them all.
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Excel training courses
- Advanced Excel Training Courses Sydney
- Excel VBA Training
- Introductory Excel 2010 Training
- Introductory Excel 2013 Training
- Introductory Excel 2016 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2010 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2013 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2016 Training
- Advanced Excel 2010 Training
- Advanced Excel 2013 Training
If you are new to Office 2016, you may also be interested in our Office 2016 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Advanced Excel 2016 course
This course aims to give delegates an in-depth knowledge of Excel 2016 features.
On completion of the course delegates will have advanced skills in using Microsoft Excel 2016. They will be able to:
- Link multiple workbooks
- Print workbooks
- Use one and two-way data tables
- Audit a worksheet
- Create and use PivotTables and reports
- Use Solver, Scenario Manager and Goal Seek tools
- Use Excel workgroup features
- Create and use macros
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Excel. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Excel course would be an advantage.