If you’re looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Word 2010 training you’re in the right place.
We will look at formatting large documents using styles which will allow creation of automatic table of contents. We will learn to work collaboratively using tacked changes. We will create forms for input by others.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Word 2010 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Microsoft Word 2010 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Word 2010 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Word training courses
If you are new to Office 2010, you may also be interested in our Office 2010 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Clients for Advanced Word 2010 training include:
Aims of the Advanced Word 2010 course
This course aims to give delegates an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word 2010 features.
On completion of the course delegates will have advanced skills in using Microsoft Word 2010. They will be able to:
- Use document styles to automate formatting
- Insert bookmarks
- Create tables of contents, an index, footnotes, endnotes, cross-references
- Work with paragraphs
- Create and use master documents
- Use Word Internet features
- Write macros to automate tasks
- Create forms
- Collaborate with workgroups
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Word. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Word course would be an advantage.