If you’re looking for really great Advanced Microsoft Word 2016 training you’re in the right place.
Companies large and small choose us – why? Your own tailored, Advanced Word 2016 training course, at your own premises at the same price as a standard course from elsewhere.
Amongst other features studied, you will learn how to use styles and create your own. This ensures consistency of large documents and allows for automatic generation of table of contents. You will also look at working collaboratively with tracked changes and create forms for input by others.
The JMD Training difference is clear:
- We come to you – your Advanced Microsoft Word 2016 training will be given on your site
- You get to keep the manuals – Advanced Word 2016 training manuals are provided as PDFs
- We can train using your own Microsoft Word documents
- There will only be people from your company on your course
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- The training date is around you, not us!
- Our prices are astounding
- We can assess all learners in advance for free
- Our courses are never cancelled
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$495 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$895 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$1295 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1595 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 5 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Other Microsoft Word training courses
If you are new to Office 2016, you may also be interested in our Office 2016 upgrade training, workshops and floorwalking
Aims of the Advanced Word 2016 course
This course aims to give delegates an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Word 2016 features.
On completion of the course delegates will have advanced skills in using Microsoft Word 2016. They will be able to:
- Use document styles to automate formatting
- Create tables of contents, an index, footnotes, endnotes, cross-references
- Insert bookmarks
- Work with paragraphs
- Create forms
- Collaborate with workgroups
- Use Word Internet features
- Write macros to automate tasks
The course is of one day’s duration.
How the course is run
This instructor-led course has a hands-on approach, with plenty of opportunity for delegates to practise the new skills they learn at the computer.
Familiarity with the Windows environment, and a reasonable knowledge of Microsoft Word. Prior attendance of the Intermediate Word course would be an advantage.