Are you looking for Microsoft Excel courses but course outlines don’t quite seem to fit your requirements?
Some learners need to know how to print large worksheets whilst this will not be of interest to others.
Some learners need to know how to use complex functions, creating VLOOKUPS, or use Pivot Tables; others only have smaller worksheets to work on, but may need to know how to create basic formulas.
Some learners need to be able to create charts; for others this is not relevant.
Some learners may want to be able to sort and filter large data sets.
“I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you for the Excel training yesterday. We both learnt so much and I cannot believe how many hours I will now save from implementing the new skills I learnt from our session with you. It was so much more beneficial to have a personalised session and have your assistance with the work I do regularly in my role.
I have already recommended your company to other people in my office and will continue to do so if we have further requirements for Microsoft Training.
You made the session very interesting and made us laugh which made the day go very fast.” – Madelene Sewell, Berendsen Fluid PowerPty Ltd.
We provide Microsoft Excel 2003 Training courses, Microsoft Excel 2007 training courses, Microsoft Excel 2010 training courses and Microsoft Excel 2013 training courses all tailor-made to suit the needs of the individual or organisation though you will find our costs are no higher than for a standard course. In general, we divide these courses into three levels – Introductory Excel training, Intermediate Excel training and Advanced Excel training, though our course outlines are very flexible.
Our Microsoft Excel courses Sydney, are available in all suburbs including Chatswood, Macquarie Business Park, Waterloo, Hornsby, etc, as we generally train on client site. We can still provide Microsoft Excel courses outside this area but would then need to charge for the travel expenses of the Excel trainer.
Visit our blog If Only I’d Known That,; we have called it that because we hear it so many times in training sessions. In fact, if only we had an extra $150 for every time someone says “If only I’d known that.” ….
|Course Type||Cost per day|
|1 to 1 training||$475 + GST|
|2 to 3 delegates||$795 + GST|
|4 to 5 delegates||$995 + GST|
|6 to 8 delegates||$1295 + GST|
Prices are PER DAY, and NOT per-person! E.g. if there’s 6 people on the course, you pay $1295 + GST.
Although we include links to outlines for our Microsoft Excel courses below, all training can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation and we would encourage you to think about what you actually need from the training and contact us to discuss.
- Introductory Excel 2003 Training
- Introductory Excel 2007 Training
- Introductory Excel 2010 Training
- Introductory Excel 2013 training
- Intermediate Excel 2003 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2007 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2010 Training
- Intermediate Excel 2013 training
- Advanced Excel 2003 Training
- Advanced Excel 2007 Training
- Advanced Excel 2010 Training
- Advanced Excel 2013 training
- Excel VBA Training
For further details, please fill in the contact form. If you are ready to book, please fill in the contact form with your first and second choice of date – if we cannot accommodate these dates we will give you a 10% discount and arrange a mutually convenient date within 24 hours.
Clients for our Microsoft Excel courses include:
- Mitsubishi Development
- Estelle Pty Ltd
- Brands Exclusive
- Out Performers
- Prime Group
- Bartier Perry
- EDA Point of Sales Solutions
- ANZ Wealth
- J&J Project Consultants
- Boardroom Pty Ltd
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Dimension Data
- Reinhausen Australia
- UNSW Library
- Best and Less
- Animal Supplies
- UNSW Library
- Ontex Global
- Berendsen Fluid Power
- Nuance Group
- NSW Teachers Federation
- GSA Insurance Brokers
- Filter Sales Australia
- TransGrid etc., etc…
Fast facts about our Microsoft Excel Training courses
- Excel training is generally given on your site. If you prefer an off-site Excel course, or need to hire laptops, rooms and laptops will be charged at cost
- The usual training day is from 09:00 – 16:30 with up to an hour for lunch, but we will adapt to the preferred hours of the organisation
- Excel training manuals are provided in PDF format
- We are happy to train using your Excel workbooks, thus making the learning experience completely relevant to the learners and organisation
- We never mix delegates from other organisations in the training
- All Excel course outlines can be adapted to the needs of the individual or organisation
- We offer a money-back guarantee if any delegates are not completely satisfied
- Microsoft Excel training dates are organised to suit you – we do not have a schedule of dates
- Our Excel trainers all have years of experience of training in the workplace environment
- Our pricing is very competitive
- Pre-course questionnaires can be provided to assess the starting level of learners
- Our courses are never cancelled
- A free pre-course meeting to assess the needs of the organisation can be arranged if required
We provide Microsoft Excel training courses, Microsoft Office training courses, other IT training courses and Personal Development training courses in Sydney, CBD, North Sydney, Chatswood, St Leonards, Parramatta, North Ryde, Macquarie Business Park, Alexandria, Zetland, Blacktown, Rosebery, Mascot, Botany, Rydalmere, Arndell Park, Norwest Business Park, Wetherill Park and beyond. We will travel further if expenses are covered.
For Microsoft Excel training courses London, UK, please visit our sister site at http://www.jmdtraining.co.uk/microsoft-office-training/microsoft-excel-training